So, since people are complaining about all of the comments on Facebook about the Phillies and Yankees, and that really annoys me that they're so... blah... about it, I need to write. Granted, I just really got into sports this year, and only really into the Eagles and Phillies, but even so... last year I didn't get all pissy because people wanted a team to win. I was so tempted to write a new status of "PHILLIES PHILLIES PHILLIES PHILLIES!!!!!!!" just to spite them. Maybe I will when I'm done. Depends on if I feel better or not. Anyway... game 4. Yankees have 2 games and we have 2. I hope we win, but everyone does when their team is playing. It's just the first year that I care, and it would be nice. =) We'll see.
On another note.
I got back from visiting my parents' earlier today. I went to my aunt's wedding. She was so beautiful. It makes me feel even more excited to get married. They looked so happy, and I can't wait until that's me. I also got to meet my brother's new girlfriend. She is pretty awesome. =) That made me very happy. I refuse to get any kind of hopes up about a future though. I don't want to get let down, and I don't want to say anything that may make him feel like he's pressured because we like her, so I'll just let it alone.
So anyway... GO PHILLIES!!
The end. <3
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Phillies!
Posted by amanda24marie at 9:56 PM
