It's nice being able to take time and just relax. I'm so glad that Bobby has had off the last 3 days - relaxing is more fun when it's not alone. We've pretty much been sitting on the couch together, each with our laptops, watching TV - it's wonderful. If we could do this all the time, it would be amazing, but tomorrow it's back to work for him, and I'll be going back up to l-town for my aunt's wedding. I am excited to see the family - including my brother who I don't get to see often at all. I'm kind of nervous to meet this new girl he's bringing home, but maybe it won't matter what we think of her. I wish Bobby would be able to go with me to the wedding, but he has to work of course. Speaking of wedding - I got a lot of planning done today, which is VERY exciting. I found program templates and wording and worked on our day-of timeline, which I'm very happy with. I only wish it was July 24th - or maybe the 23rd so I wouldn't miss anything. Nicole is coming back home in about 2 weeks. I'm so excited to see my best friend again. It's been so long (again). Since we moved, I haven't gotten to see my big "sister" either. I miss her so much. We have such a great time together. I'm so blessed to have the friends and family I do. They're all so wonderful to me, but Bobby is the best. Through thick and thin, he's always by my side. He loves me no matter what, and I can't wait to be his wife.
