I realized something today. I'm proud of myself. It's been a very long time since I could say that. After so long of looking down on myself, not being happy with my appearance, feeling disgusted, I can honestly say that I'm over it.
I started working out at Curves. Absolutely LOVE it! You only have to go 3 times a week to see results, but I've been going every day! I wish they were open on Sundays so I could go then too. I seriously would. I'm all excited to have my travel pass for when I go visit my parents on Monday - I can workout up there and still work towards my free items (after 100, 300, 500, etc... workouts). Anywayy... I feel so good about myself since I started going. I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, and getting in shape has been something that I've wanted to do for so long. I just never had the motivation like I do now. YAYY!! hehe.
And I know if I keep this up - keep going - plugging away at it - that I'll soon be extremely happy with my appearance like I haven't been in a long time. I want to LOVE what I see in the mirror on my wedding day, and I know I will. I found my hero - and my hero is me.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
I found my hero...
Posted by amanda24marie at 7:11 PM
